250A Lithium Powersport Battery
Introducing the all-new NOCO Lithium NLP5 12V Lithium Powersport Battery, a Group 5 battery, rated at 2Ah (25Wh) and 250-amps of starting power. It's better than lead-acid motorcycle batteries in almost every way: no sulfation, no activation, no acid, no maintenance, no water needed, and it comes fully charged and ready to install.
- Delivers over 250-amps of starting power, over 50,000 starts, and over 2,000 charge cycles, blowing away its lead-acid rivals. Simply put, it's 2X more power, 10X more starts, and 5X longer life.
- An advanced battery management system that provides maximum safety protection with bi-directional active cell balancing for long-lasting reliability. Plus, no BMS reset is needed.
- Unleash the power of lithium and quickly recharge within minutes. Utilizing the most advanced rapid-charge technology, it provides enough starting power with just 5-minutes of charge.
- A multi-terminal configuration that allows front, side, top, and female installations. Plus, modular trays fit various group sizes and a removable mounting block to accommodate legacy battery applications.
- Compatible with most powersport brands, including Aprilla, BMW, Buell, Ducati, Harley-Davidson, Indian, Triumph, KTM, Argo, Can-Am, Honda, Husqvarna, Kawaski, Suzuki, Arctic Cat, BRP, Waverunner, Polaris, Vespa, and more.
- Replaces lead-acid powersport battery models: BTZ7S, BTZ8V, BTX4L-BS, BTX5L-BS, BTX7L-BS, BTZ5S, YTZ7S, YTZ8V, YTZ5S-BS, YTX4L-BS, YTX5L-BS, and YTX7L-BS
What's In The Box
- NLP5 Lithium Powersport Battery
- (2) 3-Way Terminals
- (1) 0.79 Inch (20 mm) Spacer
- (1) 0.94 Inch (24 mm) Spacer
- Hex Key
- User Guide & Warranty Information
Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
2 Amp-Hours / 25.6 Watt-Hours
250 Amps (Peak)
Compatible Battery Sizes
Height: 3.46 Inches (88 mm)
Width: 4.45 Inches (113 mm)
Depth: 2.76 Inches (70 mm)
Weight: 1.5 lbs (0.69 kg)
IP66 Waterproof Rated
5-Year Limited Warranty