Introducing the all-new NOCO Lithium NLP14 12V Lithium Powersport Battery, a Group 14 battery, rated at 4Ah (51Wh) and 500-amps of starting power. It's better than lead-acid motorcycle batteries in almost every way: no sulfation, no activation, no acid, no maintenance, no water needed, and it comes fully charged and ready to install.
- Delivers over 500-amps of starting power, over 50,000 starts, and over 2,000 charge cycles, blowing away its lead-acid rivals. Simply put, it's 2X more power, 10X more starts, and 5X longer life.
- An advanced battery management system that provides maximum safety protection with bi-directional active cell balancing for long-lasting reliability. Plus, no BMS reset is needed.
- Unleash the power of lithium and quickly recharge within minutes. Utilizing the most advanced rapid-charge technology, it provides enough starting power with just 5-minutes of charge.
- A multi-terminal configuration that allows front, side, top, and female installations. Plus, modular trays fit various group sizes and a removable mounting block to accommodate legacy battery applications.
- Compatible with most powersport brands, including Aprilla, BMW, Buell, Ducati, Harley-Davidson, Indian, Triumph, KTM, Argo, Can-Am, Honda, Husqvarna, Kawaski, Suzuki, Arctic Cat, BRP, Waverunner, Polaris, Vespa, and more.
- Replaces lead-acid powersport battery models: BT12A-BS, BTZ14S, BTZ12S, BTX14, BT14B-4, BTX20CH-BS, BTX16-BS-1, B16A-AB, BTX12-BS, BTX14-BS, BTX16-BS, BTZ10S, GYZ16H, YTX14H, YTX20CH, YTZ10S, YTZ12S, YTZ14S, YTX14H-BS, YTX20CH-BS, YTX12, YTX14, YT12A-BS, YTX12-BS, KMX14-BS, YTX14-BS, YTX16-BS, YTX16-BS-1, HYB16A-A, ETX12, ETX14, and ETX14L.
What's In The Box
- NLP14 Lithium Powersport Battery
- (2) 3-Way Terminals
- (1) 0.5 Inch (12.5 mm) Spacer
- (1) 0.67 Inch (17 mm) Spacer
- (3) 0.98 Inch (25 mm) Spacers
- Hex Key
- User Guide
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
- 4 Amp-Hours / 51.2 Watt-Hours
- 13 Amp-Hours
- 500 Amps (Peak)
Compatible Battery Sizes
- Height: 3.76 Inches (96 mm)
- Width: 5.87 Inches (149 mm)
- Depth: 3.43 Inches (87 mm)
- Weight: 2.58 lbs (1.17 kg)
- IP66 Waterproof Rated
- 5-Year Limited Warranty