The galvanized Acebikes SteadyStand Cross is especially developed for enduro and dirtbikes and is the ultimate help during transport on trailers, pickups and vans.
Specially developed for enduro and dirtbikes
Multiple installation of the foot pedal
The SteadyStand Cross has a clever clamping device which will prevent your motorbike from moving or leaning over. By using the foot pedal, your front wheel can easily be anchored to the stand. This makes it unnecessary to pull down your fork and damage the seals. By using the SteadyStand Cross, you will only have to use tiedowns to secure the rear end of your motorbike. The special foot pedal can be installed on both sides of the SteadyStand Cross. The SteadyStand Cross is suitable for 18 to 21 inch wheels and tyre sizes from 90 up to 120mm.
- Durable galvanized materials
- Specially developed for enduro and dirtbikes
- The footpedal is provided with a special secure lock-system
- Mounting bracket of choice for small or large cross tyres
- Keyholes in the sideframe for easy removal of the SteadyStand Cross
- Multiple installation of the foot pedal